For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 8mM PBS, 60mM Citrate, 150mM Tris, pH 7-8
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab74196 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to ZNHIT3 immobilized on solid support.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IP.
||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.
- RelevanceZNHIT3 functions as a transcriptional coactivator and contains 1 HIT type zinc finger.
- HNF 4a coactivator antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor interactor 3 antibody
- Thyroid receptor interacting protein 3 antibody
Anti-ZNHIT3 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"