For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1 x PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- RelevanceZNHIT3 functions as a transcriptional coactivator and contains 1 HIT type zinc finger.
- HNF 4a coactivator antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor interactor 3 antibody
- Thyroid receptor interacting protein 3 antibody
Anti-ZNHIT3 antibody images
References for Anti-ZNHIT3 antibody (ab89226)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"