For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
- RelevanceZPBP1 is one of several proteins that are thought to participate in secondary binding between acrosome-reacted sperm and the egg-specific extracellular matrix, the zona pellucida
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- 4930486K01Rik antibody
- FLJ9322 antibody
- Iam38 antibody
Anti-ZPBP1 antibody images
Western blot - ZPBP1 antibody (ab97691)
All lanes : Anti-ZPBP1 antibody (ab97691) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : A431 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa S3 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ZPBP1 antibody (ab97691)
ab97691 at 1/100 dilution staining ZPBP1 in paraffin-embedded SCC25 xenograft tissue by immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ZPBP1 antibody (ab97691)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"