For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- RelevanceZRANB2 is a splice factor required for alternative splicing of SFRS10/TRA2B transcripts. It may interfere with constitutive 5'-splice site selection.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- ZRANB 2 antibody
- DKFZp686J1831 antibody
- DKFZp686N09117 antibody
Anti-ZRANB2 antibody images
Western blot - ZRANB2 antibody (ab64987)
All lanes : Anti-ZRANB2 antibody (ab64987) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell extract
Lane 2 : HeLa cell extract with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 37 kDa
Observed band size : 37 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - ZRANB2 antibody (ab64987)
Immunofluorescence analysis of HUVEC cells, using ab64987 at 1/500 dilution. Right hand panel was also treated with immunising peptide.
References for Anti-ZRANB2 antibody (ab64987)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"