For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab82966 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay, 1:312500.
- RelevanceZRANB2 is a splice factor required for alternative splicing of SFRS10/TRA2B transcripts. It may interfere with constitutive 5'-splice site selection.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- ZRANB 2 antibody
- DKFZp686J1831 antibody
- DKFZp686N09117 antibody
Anti-ZRANB2 antibody images
Western blot - ZRANB2 antibody (ab82966)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"