For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 18 kDa.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 SCAN box domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ33779 antibody
- MGC104472 antibody
- MZF 1 antibody
Anti-ZSCAN1 antibody images
Western blot - ZSCAN1 antibody (ab67019)
All lanes : Anti-ZSCAN1 antibody (ab67019) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/5000 dilution
Observed band size : 18 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ZSCAN1 antibody (ab67019)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"