For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa).
- FunctionE3 ubiquitin-protein ligase involved in the regulation of Fas-, DR3- and DR4-mediated apoptosis. Functions in conjunction with the UBE2D1, UBE2D3 and UBE2E1 E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 RING-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 SWIM-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 ZZ-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe SWIM-type zinc finger is reqiered for ubiquitination activity.
modificationsPolyubiquitinated. Polyubiquitination is followed by degradation via the proteasome.
Information by UniProt
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase ZSWIM2 antibody
- MEKK1-related protein X antibody
- MEX antibody
Anti-ZSWIM2 antibody images
Western blot - ZSWIM2 antibody (ab67938)
All lanes : Anti-ZSWIM2 antibody (ab67938) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ZSWIM2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 73 kDa
Observed band size : 80 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ZSWIM2 antibody (ab67938)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"