For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ZU5 antibody
See all ZU5 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to ZU5
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
KHCAEQPSHARTY , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 182 - 194 of Human ZU5 (NP_775832.1)
- Positive control
- Human kidney lysate and human ovary lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab82137 is purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesPeptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution: 1/8000.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInhibits NF-kappa-B-dependent transcription by impairing NF-kappa-B binding to its targets.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in pancreas, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the unc-5 family.
Contains 1 death domain.
Contains 1 ZU5 domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- MGC34763 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000016362 antibody
- Protein unc 5 homolog C like antibody
References for Anti-ZU5 antibody (ab82137)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"