For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab21582? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab21582 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Pagotto S et al. Hsa-miR-155-5p drives aneuploidy at early stages of cellular transformation. Oncotarget 9:13036-13047 (2018).
- Otterpohl KL & Gould KA Evaluation of Rint1 as a modifier of intestinal tumorigenesis and cancer risk. PLoS One 12:e0172247 (2017).
- Campos-León K et al. Association of Human Papillomavirus 16 E2 with Rad50-Interacting Protein 1 Enhances Viral DNA Replication. J Virol 91:N/A (2017).
- Zhang P et al. ASPP1/2-PP1 complexes are required for chromosome segregation and kinetochore-microtubule attachments. Oncotarget 6:41550-65 (2015).
- Zhang G et al. Distinct domains in Bub1 localize RZZ and BubR1 to kinetochores to regulate the checkpoint. Nat Commun 6:7162 (2015).
- Maldonado M & Kapoor TM Constitutive Mad1 targeting to kinetochores uncouples checkpoint signalling from chromosome biorientation. Nat Cell Biol 13:475-82 (2011).
- Ryu H & Azuma Y Rod/Zw10 complex is required for PIASy-dependent centromeric SUMOylation. J Biol Chem 285:32576-85 (2010).
- Chan YW et al. Mitotic control of kinetochore-associated dynein and spindle orientation by human Spindly. J Cell Biol 185:859-74 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"