For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPart of the MIS12 complex, which is required for kinetochore formation and spindle checkpoint activity. Required to target ZW10 to the kinetochore at prometaphase.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome > centromere > kinetochore. Localizes to kinetochores from late prophase to anaphase.
Information by UniProt
- Human ZW10 interacting protein 1 antibody
- HZwint 1 antibody
- HZwint1 antibody
Anti-ZWINT antibody images
References for Anti-ZWINT antibody (ab56943)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"