For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Fix with PFA do not fix with acetone.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionPart of the MIS12 complex, which is required for kinetochore formation and spindle checkpoint activity. Required to target ZW10 to the kinetochore at prometaphase.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome > centromere > kinetochore. Localizes to kinetochores from late prophase to anaphase.
Information by UniProt
- Human ZW10 interacting protein 1 antibody
- HZwint 1 antibody
- HZwint1 antibody
Anti-ZWINT antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ZWINT antibody (ab84367)
Immunohistochemistry analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human testis tissue using ab84367 at 1/250, followed by DAB staining.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - ZWINT antibody (ab84367)
ab84367 at 1/250 dillution staining ZWINT in NBF-fixed asynchronous human Hela cells by Immunocytochemistry / Immunofluorescence.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"