For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionCooperates with CIITA to promote transcription of MHC class I and MHC class II genes.
- Tissue specificityMay be expressed in brain, heart, kidney, liver, lung, muscle and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ZXD family.
Contains 10 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- zinc finger protein 896 antibody
- Zinc finger X linked duplicated A antibody
- Zinc finger X-linked protein ZXDA antibody
Anti-ZXDA antibody images
Western blot - ZXDA antibody (ab83092)
References for Anti-ZXDA antibody (ab83092)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"