For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab11518? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab11518 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Mise N et al. Zyxin Is a Transforming Growth Factor-ß (TGF-ß)/Smad3 Target Gene That Regulates Lung Cancer Cell Motility via Integrin a5ß1. J Biol Chem 287:31393-405 (2012).
- Jarjour AA et al. Autocrine netrin function inhibits glioma cell motility and promotes focal adhesion formation. PLoS One 6:e25408 (2011).
- Nguyen TN et al. Zyxin-mediated Actin Assembly Is Required for Efficient Wound Closure. J Biol Chem 285:35439-45 (2010).
- Matthews BD et al. Ultra-rapid activation of TRPV4 ion channels by mechanical forces applied to cell surface beta1 integrins. Integr Biol (Camb) 2:435-42 (2010).
- Colombelli J et al. Mechanosensing in actin stress fibers revealed by a close correlation between force and protein localization. J Cell Sci : (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"