For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 102 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 102 kDa).
- FunctionComponent of the ATAC complex, a complex with histone acetyltransferase activity on histones H3 and H4.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HTH myb-type DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 ZZ-type zinc finger.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ATAC component 1 homolog antibody
- ATAC1 antibody
- DKFZp313N0119 antibody
Anti-ZZZ3 antibody images
Western blot - ZZZ3 antibody (ab74662)
All lanes : Anti-ZZZ3 antibody (ab74662) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from HepG2 cells
Lane 2 : extracts from HepG2 cells with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 102 kDa
Observed band size : 102 kDa
Additional bands at : 75 kDa,80 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ZZZ3 antibody (ab74662)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"