Key features and details
- Potent, selective and cell-permeable BET bromodomain inhibitor
- CAS Number: 1268524-70-4
- Purity: > 99%
- Supplied in DMSO (10mM)
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product name(+)-JQ1 (DMSO solution), BET bromodomain inhibitor
DescriptionPotent, selective and cell-permeable BET bromodomain inhibitor
- (S)-(+)-tert-Butyl 2-(4-(4-chlorophenyl)-2,3,9-trimethyl-6H-thieno[3,2-f][1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a][1,4]diazepin-6-yl)acetate
- 6H-Thieno[3,2-f][1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a][1,4]diazepine-6-acetic acid, 4-(4-chlorophenyl)-2,3,9-trimethyl-, 1,1-dimethylethyl ester, (6S)
Chemical name(6S)-4-(4-Chlorophenyl)-2,3,9-trimethyl-6H-thieno[3,2-f][1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a][1,4]diazepine-6-acetic acid tert-butyl ester
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Store In the Dark. Store under desiccating conditions. This product is air and light sensitive and impurities can occur as a result of air oxidation or due to metabolism by microbes.
Solubility overviewSupplied in DMSO (10mM)
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Cell Biology
- Proteolysis / Ubiquitin
- Proteasome / Ubiquitin
- Ubiquitin E3 Enzymes
- RING Finger E3 Ligase
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab146612 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.