Product name1-Octanesulfonic acid sodium salt, Ion-pairing reagent
- Octane-1-sulfonic acid sodium salt
- Octanesulfonic acid sodium salt
- Octanesulphonic acid sodium salt
- Sodium 1-octanesulfonate
Ion-pairing reagent for HPLC analysis of peptides and proteins.
Chemical name1-Octanesulfonic acid sodium salt
Storage instructionsStore at Room Temperature. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
This product has been referenced in:
- Okada Y et al. Social dominance and reproductive differentiation mediated by dopaminergic signaling in a queenless ant. J Exp Biol 218:1091-8 (2015). Read more (PubMed: 25687437) »
- Ohtani N et al. Increased Feeding Speed Is Associated with Higher Subsequent Sympathetic Activity in Dogs. PLoS One 10:e0142899 (2015). Read more (PubMed: 26569112) »