Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Shipped at Room Temperature. Store at Room Temperature.
Storage bufferpH: 6.00
Constituent: Citrate Buffer
Buffer x10 concentrated.
Concentration information loading...
RelevanceCitrate buffer is used on formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections mounted on glass slides for target retrieval prior to immunohistochemistry (IHC) procedures. Target retrieval prior to IHC procedures obtains positive results, or results in an increase in staining intensity with many primary antibodies.
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64214 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Immunohistochemical analysis of mouse lung. Samples were fixed in 10% buffered formalin, paraffinized and sliced at 1.5 µm thick. Antigen retrieval was performed using ab64214 for the deparaffinized slices. Sections were blocked with 2% normal goat serum, PBS(-) and 0.1% Tween20. They were then incubated with the primary antibodies for 1 hour at 4°C and with secondary antibodies for 30 minutes at room temperature. The avidin-biotin-peroxidase complex method with peroxidase streptavidin and the DAB substrate kit ab64238 was performed.
(A) A resected lung from a mouse sacrificed 28 days after SCL injection.
(B) Haemotoxylin and Eosin staining showing the tumor composed of a central area with necrosis and a peripheral zone filled with SCLs.
(C) Immunohistochemical staining for MMP-14 showing positive expression of MMP-14 in the peripheral zone of the tumor and negative in central zone.
(D) Immunohistochemical staining weak staining of MMP-2 in the peripheral zone.
Immunohistochemical analysis of liver tissue section labeling PCNA with ab18197 at 1/250. Antigen retrieval was performed with antigen retrieval buffer, ab64236. A and B, PCNA staining in right and left grafts 1 day after reperfusion. E and F, PCNA staining in right and left grafts 5 day after reperfusion.
This image was produced using ab64236 (a higher concentration of ab64214 ). Therefore, we expect ab64214 to work as well when diluted to the required concentration.
ab64214 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Atsumi S et al. Focal adhesion ribonucleoprotein complex proteins are major humoral cancer antigens and targets in autoimmune diseases. Commun Biol 3:588 (2020). PubMed: 33067514
- He Y et al. Tumor immunohistochemistry and preoperative magnetic resonance imaging features predict local recurrence of giant cell tumor of bone following intralesional curettage. Oncol Lett 17:1425-1434 (2019). PubMed: 30675196
- Ali F et al. Parvalbumin-Positive Neuron Loss and Amyloid-ß Deposits in the Frontal Cortex of Alzheimer's Disease-Related Mice. J Alzheimers Dis 72:1323-1339 (2019). PubMed: 31743995
- Dzidziguri D et al. Determination of The Properties of Rat Brain Thermostable Protein Complex which Inhibit Cell Proliferation. Cell J 19:552-558 (2018). PubMed: 29105389
- Celebi AR et al. Evaluation of the 'Hedgehog' signaling pathways in squamous and basal cell carcinomas of the eyelids and conjunctiva. Oncol Lett 12:467-472 (2016). PubMed: 27347166
- Jujo T et al. The role of matrix metalloproteinase in the intimal sarcoma-like cells derived from endarterectomized tissues from a chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension patient. PLoS One 9:e87489 (2014). PubMed: 24489925
- Dai S et al. Quantification of metallothionein on the liver and kidney of rats by subchronic lead and cadmium in combination. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol 36:1207-16 (2013). PubMed: 24184865
- Zhang Y et al. Establishment of animal model of dual liver transplantation in rat. PLoS One 7:e40818 (2012). PubMed: 22829887