Product name10x EDTA Buffer pH 8.0
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
EDTA buffer pH 8.0 for heat-induced antigen retrieval (HIER) during IHC (ab64216).
Recommended Procedure: Microwave
- Deparaffinize and rehydrate tissue sections.
- Dilute the product 1:10 with deionized water.
- Immerse sections in coplin jar filled with target retrieval solution microwave on HIGH power until boiling.
- Keep the slides warm by heating for 10min at LOW power.
- Let coplin jar sit in microwave for at least 20min.
- Remove and rinse with buffer.
- Proceed with staining.
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 8.00
Constituent: 0.29% EDTA
Note: Buffer 10x concentrated.
Concentration information loading...
RelevanceEDTA buffer is used on formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections mounted on glass slides for target retrieval prior to immunohistochemistry (IHC) procedures. Target retrieval prior to IHC procedures obtains positive results, or results in an increase in staining intensity with many primary antibodies.
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid buffer
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64216 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
ab64216 Human Melanoma stained with an anti-S-100 antibody diluted with Antibody Diluent (ab64211)
ab64216 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.