Publishing research using ab119774? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab119774 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Werz O et al. Human macrophages differentially produce specific resolvin or leukotriene signals that depend on bacterial pathogenicity. Nat Commun 9:59 (2018). WB, IF ; Human . PubMed: 29302056
- Ho CF et al. Expression of DHA-Metabolizing Enzyme Alox15 is Regulated by Selective Histone Acetylation in Neuroblastoma Cells. Neurochem Res 43:540-555 (2018). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 29235036
- Sandstedt M et al. Hypoxic cardiac fibroblasts from failing human hearts decrease cardiomyocyte beating frequency in an ALOX15 dependent manner. PLoS One 13:e0202693 (2018). PubMed: 30138423
- Dakin SG et al. Increased 15-PGDH expression leads to dysregulated resolution responses in stromal cells from patients with chronic tendinopathy. Sci Rep 7:11009 (2017). PubMed: 28887458
- Lundqvist A et al. The Arachidonate 15-Lipoxygenase Enzyme Product 15-HETE Is Present in Heart Tissue from Patients with Ischemic Heart Disease and Enhances Clot Formation. PLoS One 11:e0161629 (2016). IHC-P . PubMed: 27552229
- Li C et al. Qishen granules inhibit myocardial inflammation injury through regulating arachidonic acid metabolism. Sci Rep 6:36949 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27833128
- Shen T et al. 15-Lipoxygenase and 15-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid regulate intravascular thrombosis in pulmonary hypertension. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 309:L449-62 (2015). PubMed: 26092993