Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to 150 kDa Neurofilament Medium - C-terminal
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-150 kDa Neurofilament Medium antibody - C-terminal
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to 150 kDa Neurofilament Medium - C-terminal
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cat, Human
Fusion protein corresponding to Rat 150 kDa Neurofilament Medium (C terminal).
Database link: P12839
- Rat cerebellum homogenate; rat cerebral cortex.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab179870 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/20000. Predicted molecular weight: 96 kDa.|
Use ABC or other enzyme linked procedure.
RelevanceNeurofilaments usually contain three intermediate filament proteins: L, M, and H which are involved in the maintenance of neuronal caliber.
- 160 kDa neurofilament protein antibody
- Medium polypeptide 150kDa antibody
- NEF3 antibody
Anti-150 kDa Neurofilament Medium antibody - C-terminal (ab179870) at 1/20000 dilution + Rat cerebellum homogenate
Predicted band size: 96 kDa
Immunofluorescent analysis of rat cerebral cortex labeling 150 kDa Neurofilament Medium with ab179870 at 1/5000 (red). The green channel shows staining with a monoclonal antibody to the beta-adrendergic receptor kinase 1.
ab179870 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Minaya DM et al. Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery triggers rapid DNA fragmentation in vagal afferent neurons in rats. Acta Neurobiol Exp (Wars) 79:432-444 (2019). PubMed: 31885399