Publishing research using ab9034? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab9034 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Driessen AK et al. Reflex regulation of breathing by the paratrigeminal nucleus via multiple bulbar circuits. Brain Struct Funct 223:4005-4022 (2018). PubMed: 30116890
- Wang HY et al. RBFOX3/NeuN is Required for Hippocampal Circuit Balance and Function. Sci Rep 5:17383 (2015). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 26619789
- Smith AC et al. Changes in gene expression and cell shape characterise stages of epibranchial placode-derived neuron maturation in the chick. J Anat 227:89-102 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 26076761
- Stegeman S et al. Loss of Usp9x disrupts cortical architecture, hippocampal development and TGFß-mediated axonogenesis. PLoS One 8:e68287 (2013). PubMed: 23861879
- Edwards MM et al. The deletion of Math5 disrupts retinal blood vessel and glial development in mice. Exp Eye Res 96:147-56 (2012). PubMed: 22200487
- Deng Y et al. Dysregulation of insulin signaling, glucose transporters, O-GlcNAcylation, and phosphorylation of tau and neurofilaments in the brain: Implication for Alzheimer's disease. Am J Pathol 175:2089-98 (2009). WB, IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 19815707
- Deng Y et al. Regulation between O-GlcNAcylation and phosphorylation of neurofilament-M and their dysregulation in Alzheimer disease. FASEB J 22:138-45 (2008). PubMed: 17687114
- Frebel K et al. Differential modulation of neurite growth by the S- and the L-forms of bag1, a co-chaperone of Hsp70. Neurodegener Dis 4:261-9 (2007). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 17596720
- Wang Y et al. Axonal growth and guidance defects in Frizzled3 knock-out mice: a comparison of diffusion tensor magnetic resonance imaging, neurofilament staining, and genetically directed cell labeling. J Neurosci 26:355-64 (2006). PubMed: 16407530
- Jablonka S et al. Distinct and overlapping alterations in motor and sensory neurons in a mouse model of spinal muscular atrophy. Hum Mol Genet 15:511-8 (2006). PubMed: 16396995