Key features and details
- Small molecule Akt inhibitor.
- CAS Number: 956025-99-3
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product name3-BrB-PP1, Akt inhibitor
DescriptionSmall molecule Akt inhibitor.
Small molecule Akt inhibitor.
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab143756 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Gómez-Gil E et al. Stress-activated MAPK signaling controls fission yeast actomyosin ring integrity by modulating formin For3 levels. Elife 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32915139
- Patterson JO et al. Noisy Cell-Size-Correlated Expression of Cyclin B Drives Probabilistic Cell-Size Homeostasis in Fission Yeast. Curr Biol 29:1379-1386.e4 (2019). PubMed: 30955932
- Hörmann A et al. RIOK1 kinase activity is required for cell survival irrespective of MTAP status. Oncotarget 9:28625-28637 (2018). PubMed: 29983885
- Rothe C et al. A checkpoint-independent mechanism delays entry into mitosis after UV irradiation. J Cell Sci 130:4028-4037 (2017). PubMed: 29046339