Publishing research using ab110282? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab110282 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Zheng Y et al. Astragaloside IV enhances taxol chemosensitivity of breast cancer via caveolin-1-targeting oxidant damage. J Cell Physiol 234:4277-4290 (2019). PubMed: 30146689
- Shah S et al. Nitrosative Stress Is Associated with Dopaminergic Dysfunction in the HIV-1 Transgenic Rat. Am J Pathol 189:1375-1385 (2019). PubMed: 31230667
- Liu D et al. Low-protein diet supplemented with ketoacids delays the progression of diabetic nephropathy by inhibiting oxidative stress in the KKAy mice model. Br J Nutr 119:22-29 (2018). PubMed: 29208058
- Tun X et al. Nitric Oxide Is Involved in Activation of Toll-Like Receptor 4 Signaling through Tyrosine Nitration of Src Homology Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase 2 in Murine Dextran Sulfate-Induced Colitis. Biol Pharm Bull 41:1843-1852 (2018). PubMed: 30504685
- Kehm R et al. Age-related oxidative changes in pancreatic islets are predominantly located in the vascular system. Redox Biol 15:387-393 (2018). PubMed: 29331666
- Wang X et al. The TIR/BB-loop mimetic AS-1 prevents non-alcoholic steatohepatitis and hepatic insulin resistance by inhibiting NLRP3-ASC inflammasome activation. Br J Pharmacol 174:1841-1856 (2017). PubMed: 28306139
- Moghimi E et al. Dietary Vitamin D3 Restriction Exacerbates Disease Pathophysiology in the Spinal Cord of the G93A Mouse Model of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. PLoS One 10:e0126355 (2015). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 26020962
- Shu L et al. Establishing 3-nitrotyrosine as a biomarker for the vasculopathy of Fabry disease. Kidney Int N/A:N/A (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24402087
- Truran S et al. Adipose and leptomeningeal arteriole endothelial dysfunction induced by ß-amyloid peptide: A practical human model to study Alzheimer's disease vasculopathy. J Neurosci Methods 235:123-9 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25004204
- Donato AJ et al. The impact of ageing on adipose structure, function and vasculature in the B6D2F1 mouse: evidence of significant multisystem dysfunction. J Physiol 592:4083-96 (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 25038241
- Wang H et al. Obesity-induced endothelial dysfunction is prevented by deficiency of P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1. Diabetes 61:3219-27 (2012). Mouse . PubMed: 22891216