Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to 4-1BBL
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-4-1BBL antibody
See all 4-1BBL primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to 4-1BBL
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human 4-1BBL (internal sequence).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64912 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 25 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/1000.|
FunctionCytokine that binds to TNFRSF9. Induces the proliferation of activated peripheral blood T-cells. May have a role in activation-induced cell death (AICD). May play a role in cognate interactions between T-cells and B-cells/macrophages.
Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, placenta, lung, skeletal muscle and kidney.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
- Information by UniProt
- 4 1BB L antibody
- 4 1BB ligand antibody
- 4 1BBL antibody
ab64912, at a 1/500 dilution, staining Human 4-1BBL in HeLa cells, by Immunofluorescence, with (+) or without (-) immunising peptide.
All lanes : Anti-4-1BBL antibody (ab64912) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HUVEC cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from HUVEC cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 27 kDa
Observed band size: 25 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab64912 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Eirin A et al. Metabolic Syndrome Interferes with Packaging of Proteins within Porcine Mesenchymal Stem Cell-Derived Extracellular Vesicles. Stem Cells Transl Med 8:430-440 (2019). PubMed: 30707002
- Yoshimori M et al. CD137 expression is induced by Epstein-Barr virus infection through LMP1 in T or NK cells and mediates survival promoting signals. PLoS One 9:e112564 (2014). IHC-P . PubMed: 25409517
- Dumitriu IE et al. High levels of costimulatory receptors OX40 and 4-1BB characterize CD4+CD28null T cells in patients with acute coronary syndrome. Circ Res 110:857-69 (2012). PubMed: 22282196