Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to 4 Hydroxynonenal
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-4 Hydroxynonenal antibody
See all 4 Hydroxynonenal primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to 4 Hydroxynonenal
SpecificityThis antibody specifically binds to HNE modified proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WBmore details
HNE conjugated to KLH
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% PBS, 0.435% Sodium chloride, 30% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesAntibody was purified by HNE modified Protein-Sepharose affinity column.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46544 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/4000 - 1/32000.|
|WB||1/4000 - 1/32000. Predicted molecular weight: 10 kDa.|
RelevanceAldehydic products of lipid peroxidation, such as 4 hydroxynonenal (4 HNE), have been implicated in the etiology of pathological changes under oxidative stress as a key mediator of oxidative stress induced cell death. It is a stable product of lipid peroxidation, is proarrhythmic and may contribute to the cytotoxic effects of oxidative stress.
- 4 HNE antibody
- 4-Hydroxy-2-Nonenal antibody
ab46544 has been referenced in 21 publications.
- Coliva G et al. Impact of inhibition of the autophagy-lysosomal pathway on biomolecules carbonylation and proteome regulation in rat cardiac cells. Redox Biol N/A:101123 (2019). PubMed: 30737170
- García-Roche M et al. Impaired hepatic mitochondrial function during early lactation in dairy cows: Association with protein lysine acetylation. PLoS One 14:e0213780 (2019). PubMed: 30870481
- Campos-Pinto I et al. Epitope mapping and characterization of 4-hydroxy-2-nonenal modified-human serum albumin using two different polyclonal antibodies. Free Radic Biol Med N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31075498
- Rowan S et al. Involvement of a gut-retina axis in protection against dietary glycemia-induced age-related macular degeneration. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:E4472-E4481 (2017). PubMed: 28507131
- Han WH et al. Modifications in Retinal Mitochondrial Respiration Precede Type 2 Diabetes and Protracted Microvascular Retinopathy. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 58:3826-3839 (2017). PubMed: 28763556