Product name450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate
See all ELISA stop solution reagents
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISAmore details
Abcam’s 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate is a ready-to-use solution for colorimetric HRP-based ELISA detection. The acidic formulation is a proprietary solution used to stop TMB ELISA Substrate reactions (ab171522, ab171523, ab171524, ab171525, ab171526 and ab171527) and changes the chromogen from blue (620 nm) to yellow (450 nm) in color.
Equal volumes of TMB ELISA Substrate and 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate should be used.
Rich Text Editor, strBody, Press ALT 0 for helpThe supplier’s product sheet says 'Product should be stored at 2-8°C. Exposure to direct sunlight and other UV sources should be avoided due to the light sensitive nature of the TMB molecule.
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituents: 90% Water, 10% Proprietary component
Concentration information loading...
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Phosphate Buffered Saline (PBS) Casein ELISA Reagent (ab171532)
- Tris Buffered Saline (TBS) Casein ELISA Reagent (ab171533)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
- AP Stability Conjugate Reagent (ab171536)
- HRP Stability Conjugate Reagent (ab171537)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab171529 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Equal volumes of TMB ELISA Substrate and 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate should be used.|
ab171529 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.