Publishing research using ab39347? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab39347 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Oguh-Olayinka L et al. The Investigation of Lipoxygenases as Therapeutic Targets in Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma. Pathol Oncol Res N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30941737
- Shi H et al. A regulatory role for ß-adrenergic receptors regarding the resolvin D1 (RvD1) pathway in the diabetic retina. PLoS One 12:e0185383 (2017). WB . PubMed: 29095817
- Fredman G et al. An imbalance between specialized pro-resolving lipid mediators and pro-inflammatory leukotrienes promotes instability of atherosclerotic plaques. Nat Commun 7:12859 (2016). PubMed: 27659679
- Dvash E et al. Leukotriene C4 is the major trigger of stress-induced oxidative DNA damage. Nat Commun 6:10112 (2015). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 26656251
- Xingfu W et al. Cytoplasmic 5-Lipoxygenase Staining Is a Highly Sensitive Marker of Human Tumors of the Choroid Plexus. Am J Clin Pathol 144:295-304 (2015). PubMed: 26185315
- Abu El-Asrar AM et al. Expression of bioactive lysophospholipids and processing enzymes in the vitreous from patients with proliferative diabetic retinopathy. Lipids Health Dis 13:187 (2014). PubMed: 25496321
- Zhang H et al. ROS-Mediated Autophagy Induced by Dysregulation of Lipid Metabolism Plays a Protective Role in Colorectal Cancer Cells Treated with Gambogic Acid. PLoS One 9:e96418 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24810758
- Dixit N et al. Leukotriene B4 activates intracellular calcium and augments human osteoclastogenesis. Arthritis Res Ther 16:496 (2014). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 25443625
- Yaiw KC et al. High prevalence of human cytomegalovirus in carotid atherosclerotic plaques obtained from Russian patients undergoing carotid endarterectomy. Herpesviridae 4:3 (2013). PubMed: 24229441
- Takahashi S et al. Phospholipase A2 expression in coronary thrombus is increased in patients with recurrent cardiac events after acute myocardial infarction. Int J Cardiol 168:4214-21 (2013). PubMed: 23948114
- Chakrabarti SK et al. Evidence for activation of inflammatory lipoxygenase pathways in visceral adipose tissue of obese Zucker rats. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 300:E175-87 (2011). WB, IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 20978234
- Yang H et al. Chemopreventive effects of early-stage and late-stage supplementation of vitamin E and selenium on esophageal carcinogenesis in rats maintained on a low vitamin E/selenium diet. Carcinogenesis 32:381-8 (2011). Rat . PubMed: 21186300
- Narala VR et al. Leukotriene B4 is a physiologically relevant endogenous peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha agonist. J Biol Chem 285:22067-74 (2010). PubMed: 20400503