Publishing research using ab175933? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab175933 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Sun K et al. Oxidized ATM-mediated glycolysis enhancement in breast cancer-associated fibroblasts contributes to tumor invasion through lactate as metabolic coupling. EBioMedicine 41:370-383 (2019). PubMed: 30799198
- Li G et al. Alternative splicing of human telomerase reverse transcriptase in gliomas and its modulation mediated by CX-5461. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 37:78 (2018). PubMed: 29631594
- Huang D et al. Isoorientin triggers apoptosis of hepatoblastoma by inducing DNA double-strand breaks and suppressing homologous recombination repair. Biomed Pharmacother 101:719-728 (2018). WB ; Human . PubMed: 29524880
- Zhou X et al. Resveratrol represses estrogen-induced mammary carcinogenesis through NRF2-UGT1A8-estrogen metabolic axis activation. Biochem Pharmacol 155:252-263 (2018). PubMed: 30009768
- Li M et al. APE1 deficiency promotes cellular senescence and premature aging features. Nucleic Acids Res 46:5664-5677 (2018). PubMed: 29750271
- Timashev LA et al. The DDR at telomeres lacking intact shelterin does not require substantial chromatin decompaction. Genes Dev 31:578-589 (2017). PubMed: 28381412
- Gong Y et al. PHF11 promotes DSB resection, ATR signaling, and HR. Genes Dev 31:46-58 (2017). IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 28115467
- Xiao Y et al. Deficiency of 53BP1 inhibits the radiosensitivity of colorectal cancer. Int J Oncol 49:1600-8 (2016). PubMed: 27499037
- Doksani Y & de Lange T Telomere-Internal Double-Strand Breaks Are Repaired by Homologous Recombination and PARP1/Lig3-Dependent End-Joining. Cell Rep 17:1646-1656 (2016). PubMed: 27806302
- Bi J et al. Expression of DNA damage checkpoint 53BP1 is correlated with prognosis, cell proliferation and apoptosis in colorectal cancer. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 8:6070-82 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26261485