Publishing research using ab85615? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab85615 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Jo K et al. Polygonatum sibiricum rhizome promotes sleep by regulating non-rapid eye movement and GABAergic/serotonergic receptors in rodent models. Biomed Pharmacother 105:167-175 (2018). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 29857295
- De Santis M et al. Early antipsychotic treatment in juvenile rats elicits long-term alterations to the adult serotonin receptors. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 14:1569-1583 (2018). PubMed: 29950841
- Moghaddam RA et al. Evaluation of Isolated Vascular Response to 5HT1A, 5HT1B1D & 5HT2A Receptors Agonist & Antagonist in Chronic Endotoxemic Rats. Drug Res (Stuttg) N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30536257
- Zhou X et al. Activation of 5-HT1A receptors promotes retinal ganglion cell function by inhibiting the cAMP-PKA pathway to modulate presynaptic GABA release in chronic glaucoma. J Neurosci N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30541912
- Shin HC et al. Modulation of hippocampal neuronal activity by So-ochim-tang-gamibang in mice subjected to chronic restraint stress. BMC Complement Altern Med 17:456 (2017). PubMed: 28888226
- Savignac HM et al. Prebiotic administration normalizes lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced anxiety and cortical 5-HT2A receptor and IL1-ß levels in male mice. Brain Behav Immun 52:120-31 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26476141
- Zheng Y et al. In silico Analysis and Experimental Validation of Lignan Extracts from Kadsura longipedunculata for Potential 5-HT1AR Agonists. PLoS One 10:e0130055 (2015). PubMed: 26076134