Product nameAnti-5HT2C Receptor antibody
See all 5HT2C Receptor primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to 5HT2C Receptor
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Dog
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within amino acids 387-436 of Human 5HT2C Receptor (NP_000859).
- 293T, A431, H1299, HeLa, Molt-4 , Raji whole cell lysates, Human prostate tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035)
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab29545)
- HeLa membrane extract lysate (ab29547)
- Raji whole cell lysate (ab30124)
- Raji membrane extract lysate (ab30126)
- A431 whole cell lysate (ab30132)
- A431 membrane extract lysate (ab30134)
- A431 whole cell lysate (ab7909)
- MOLT4 whole cell lysate (ab7912)
- 293T whole cell lysate (ab95494)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137529 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol using 10mM Citrate buffer (pH6.0) or Tris-EDTA buffer (pH8.0).|
FunctionThis is one of the several different receptors for 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin), a biogenic hormone that functions as a neurotransmitter, a hormone, and a mitogen. This receptor mediates its action by association with G proteins that activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
DomainThe PDZ domain-binding motif is involved in the interaction with MPDZ.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- 5 Hydroxytryptamine 2C receptor antibody
- 5-HT-1C antibody
- 5-ht-1c receptor antibody
ab137529 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.