Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to 6X His tag®
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-6X His tag® antibody
See all 6X His tag® primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to 6X His tag®
ab14923 reacts to recombinant proteins containing the 6X His tag® fused to either the amino or carboxy terminus in transfected or transformed cells.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
- E. coli Positive Control (Escherichia coli ) Whole Cell Lysate - expressing 6X His tag protein, ab2431.
HIS-TAG® is a trademark of EMD Biosciences, Inc.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14923 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml.|
RelevanceThe H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
Cellular localizationDepends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
Anti-6X His tag® antibody (ab14923) at 0.6 µg/ml +
E. coli Positive Control (Escherichia coli ) Whole Cell Lysate - expressing 6X His tag protein (ab2431) at 10 µg
Alexa Fluor Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 17 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab14923 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Sun J et al. Histone demethylase LSD1 regulates bone mass by controlling WNT7B and BMP2 signaling in osteoblasts. Bone Res 6:14 (2018). PubMed: 29707403
- Shao Q et al. Uncoupling of UNC5C with Polymerized TUBB3 in Microtubules Mediates Netrin-1 Repulsion. J Neurosci 37:5620-5633 (2017). PubMed: 28483977
- Pokidysheva E et al. Biological role of prolyl 3-hydroxylation in type IV collagen. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:161-6 (2014). PubMed: 24368846
- Knapp RT et al. Hsp70 cochaperones HspBP1 and BAG-1M differentially regulate steroid hormone receptor function. PLoS One 9:e85415 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24454860
- Giegerich AK et al. Autophagy-dependent PELI3 degradation inhibits proinflammatory IL1B expression. Autophagy 10:1937-52 (2014). PubMed: 25483963
- Loza-Correa M et al. The Legionella pneumophila kai operon is implicated in stress response and confers fitness in competitive environments. Environ Microbiol 16:359-81 (2014). PubMed: 23957615
- Zhang D et al. The Chromatin-Remodeling Factor PICKLE Integrates Brassinosteroid and Gibberellin Signaling during Skotomorphogenic Growth in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell 26:2472-2485 (2014). PubMed: 24920333
- Abdelal AT et al. Ornithine transcarbamylase from Salmonella typhimurium: purification, subunit composition, kinetic analysis, and immunological cross-reactivity. J Bacteriol 129:1387-96 (1977). PubMed: 14923