Product nameAnti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (HRP)
See all 6X His tag® primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AD1.1.10] to 6X His tag® (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to 6X His tag®. Antibody was raised against a polypeptide containing a tag
FormLyophilised:Reconstititue to 1.0 ml with distilled deionized water vortex gently and allow vial to sit on ice for 20 minutes; concentration will be 0.1mg/ml. We recommend that the investigator determine the appropriate working concentration for their specific application. Avoid exposure to heat and light.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.4% Sodium phosphate, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 1.5% BSA, 1.71% Sucrose
Buffer after reconstitution in 1.0 ml distilled deionized water.
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (PerCP) (ab117496)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (DyLight® 650) (ab117504)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (DyLight® 550) (ab117507)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (DyLight® 488) (ab117512)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (SureLight® Allophycocyanin) (ab133714)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (Biotin) (ab15145)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab15149)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (Europium) (ab187912)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (Phycoerythrin) (ab72467)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (SureLight® Allophycocyanin) (ab72579)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (SureLight® P3) (ab72986)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab81652)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab178563 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceThe H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
Cellular localizationDepends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Khoshtinat Nikkhoi S et al. Multivalent targeting and killing of HER2 overexpressing breast carcinoma cells with methotrexate-encapsulated tetra-specific non-overlapping variable domain heavy chain anti-HER2 antibody-PEG-liposomes: In vitro proof-of-concept. Eur J Pharm Sci 122:42-50 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29933078) »