Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [AD1.1.10] to 6X His tag® (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (PE)
See all 6X His tag® primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AD1.1.10] to 6X His tag® (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Synthetic peptide HHHHHH tag - tagged
Excitation max. lambda: 565>498 nm Emission max. lambda: 578 nm F/P 1:1.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.013% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1.64% Sodium phosphate, 1.71% Sucrose, 0.1% BSA, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesSize exclusion chromatography as well as some proprietary methods for purifying the final materials were used.
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (PerCP) (ab117496)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (DyLight® 650) (ab117504)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (DyLight® 550) (ab117507)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (DyLight® 488) (ab117512)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (SureLight® APC) (ab133714)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (Biotin) (ab15145)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab15149)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (HRP) (ab178563)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (Europium) (ab187912)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (SureLight® APC) (ab72579)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (SureLight® P3) (ab72986)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab81652)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72467 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/100.
ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
RelevanceThe H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
Cellular localizationDepends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
BALB-3T3 cells, which express moderate amounts of EGFR, were incubated with a His6-tagged anti-EGFR fibronectin domain. The labeled cells were washed and incubated with 50 microliters of 1:15 diluted PE-conjugated anti-His6 antibody. Cells were washed and analyzed by flow cytometry. A control without fibronectin domain was also analyzed. Image: Dashed black line is control without fibronectin. Solid blue line is sample with His6-tagged anti-EGFR fibronectin domain.
ab72467 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Liu W et al. Structural Basis of CD160:HVEM Recognition. Structure 27:1286-1295.e4 (2019). PubMed: 31230945
- Ruella M et al. Induction of resistance to chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapy by transduction of a single leukemic B cell. Nat Med 24:1499-1503 (2018). PubMed: 30275568
- Webb AJ et al. A protease-based biosensor for the detection of schistosome cercariae. Sci Rep 6:24725 (2016). PubMed: 27090566
- Rothe A et al. The bispecific immunoligand ULBP2-aCEA redirects natural killer cells to tumor cells and reveals potent anti-tumor activity against colon carcinoma. Int J Cancer 134:2829-40 (2014). PubMed: 24242212