Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to 6X His tag® (Biotin)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-6X His tag® antibody (Biotin)
See all 6X His tag® primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to 6X His tag® (Biotin)
ab27025 reacts to recombinant proteins containing the 6X His tag®.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
HHHHHH conjugated with KLH.
General notesHIS-TAG® is a trademark of EMD Biosciences, Inc.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was purified using the peptide immobilized on a solid support.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27025 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab200208 - Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
RelevanceThe H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
Cellular localizationDepends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
ab27025 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Wei Y et al. Activation of KRas-ERK1/2 signaling drives the initiation and progression of glioma by suppressing the acetylation of histone H4 at lysine 16. Life Sci 225:55-63 (2019). PubMed: 30946839
- Mitchell LA et al. PD-L1 checkpoint blockade delivered by retroviral replicating vector confers anti-tumor efficacy in murine tumor models. Oncotarget 10:2252-2269 (2019). PubMed: 31040917
- Hosokawa K et al. The telomere binding protein Pot1 maintains haematopoietic stem cell activity with age. Nat Commun 8:804 (2017). PubMed: 28986560
- Kim B et al. TUT7 controls the fate of precursor microRNAs by using three different uridylation mechanisms. EMBO J 34:1801-15 (2015). PubMed: 25979828
- Spång HC et al. Heterodimeric Barnase-Barstar Vaccine Molecules: Influence of One versus Two Targeting Units Specific for Antigen Presenting Cells. PLoS One 7:e45393 (2012). WB . PubMed: 23028981
- Lee HK et al. In vivo requirement for Atg5 in antigen presentation by dendritic cells. Immunity 32:227-39 (2010). PubMed: 20171125
- de Goeij BE et al. HER2 monoclonal antibodies that do not interfere with receptor heterodimerization-mediated signaling induce effective internalization and represent valuable components for rational antibody-drug conjugate design. MAbs 6:392-402 (0). PubMed: 24492309