Product nameAnti-6X His tag® antibody [GT359] (HRP)
See all 6X His tag® primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [GT359] to 6X His tag® (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
- Cell lysate from E. coli expressing His-tagged proteins.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 28th May 2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.65% Tris
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified from TCS
- 6X His tag® peptide (ab14941)
- 6X His tag® peptide (ab14943)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab184607 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000.|
RelevanceThe H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
Cellular localizationDepends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
All lanes : Anti-6X His tag® antibody [GT359] (HRP) (ab184607) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : non-induced cell lysate from E. coli expressing a 6x His-tagged protein
Lane 2 : IPTG-induced cell lysate from E. coli expressing a 6x His-tagged protein
Lysates/proteins at 5 µl per lane.
Developed using the ECL technique.
All lanes : Anti-6X His tag® antibody [GT359] (HRP) (ab184607) at 1/10000 dilution
Lanes 1-2 : IPTG-induced cell lysate from E. coli expressing a GST-tagged protein
Lanes 3-6 : IPTG-induced cell lysate from E. coli expressing a 6x His-tagged protein
Developed using the ECL technique.
ab184607 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Huang Q et al. A signal sequence suppressor mutant that stabilizes an assembled state of the twin arginine translocase. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:E1958-E1967 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28223511
- Huang Q & Palmer T Signal Peptide Hydrophobicity Modulates Interaction with the Twin-Arginine Translocase. MBio 8:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28765221
- Habersetzer J et al. Substrate-triggered position switching of TatA and TatB during Tat transport inEscherichia coli. Open Biol 7:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28814647
- Archuleta TL et al. Structure and evolution of ENTH and VHS/ENTH-like domains in tepsin. Traffic 18:590-603 (2017). PubMed: 28691777
- Cao Z et al. The type VII secretion system of Staphylococcus aureus secretes a nuclease toxin that targets competitor bacteria. Nat Microbiol 2:16183 (2016). PubMed: 27723728
- Kim YJ et al. POWERDRESS and HDA9 interact and promote histone H3 deacetylation at specific genomic sites in Arabidopsis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:14858-14863 (2016). PepArr . PubMed: 27930340
- Qin S et al. Structural basis for histone mimicry and hijacking of host proteins by influenza virus protein NS1. Nat Commun 5:3952 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24853335