Product nameAnti-6X His tag® antibody (HRP)
See all 6X His tag® primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to 6X His tag® (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Synthetic peptide: HHHHHH conjugated to KLH.
- E. coli Positive Control (Escherichia coli ) Whole Cell Lysate - expressing 6X His tag protein (ab2431) can be used as a positive control in WB.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntibodies were immunoaffinity purified using the peptide conjugated to a solid-phase support and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [4D11] (HRP) (ab202004)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1187 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/5000 - 1/20000.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
RelevanceThe H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
Cellular localizationDepends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
All lanes : Anti-6X His tag® antibody (HRP) (ab1187) at 1/4000 dilution
Lane 1 : 4ug Human His-tagged protein purified from E.coli
Lane 2 : 2ug Human His-tagged protein purified from E.coli
Lane 3 : 1ug Human His-tagged protein purified from E.coli
Lane 4 : 0.5ug Human His-tagged protein purified from E.coli
Observed band size: 136 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
This product has been referenced in:
- Dotan N et al. An ELISA for the study of calcineurin-NFAT unstructured region interaction. Anal Biochem 549:66-71 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29555327) »
- Baltz MR et al. Design and Functional Characterization of Synthetic E3 Ubiquitin Ligases for Targeted Protein Depletion. Curr Protoc Chem Biol 10:72-90 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30040244) »