Product nameAnti-6X His tag® antibody (HRP)
See all 6X His tag® primary antibodies
DescriptionChicken polyclonal to 6X His tag® (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Synthetic peptide: HHHHHH conjugated to KLH.
General notesHIS-TAG® is a trademark of EMD Biosciences, Inc.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Light chain typeunknown
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3553 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. 1/1000.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. a 1/10000 dilution gave an O.D.= 1.0 in a 15 minute reaction against peptide conjugated to a different carrier than used for anti-peptide purification.|
RelevanceThe H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
Cellular localizationDepends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Dragovic SM et al. Immunization with AgTRIO, a Protein in Anopheles Saliva, Contributes to Protection against Plasmodium Infection in Mice. Cell Host Microbe 23:523-535.e5 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29649443) »
- Henshall TL et al. Deletion of Nedd4-2 results in progressive kidney disease in mice. Cell Death Differ 24:2150-2160 (2017). IHC-P ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 28862701) »