Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to 8 iso Prostaglandin F2 alpha
- Suitable for: ELISA, RIA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-8 iso Prostaglandin F2 alpha antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to 8 iso Prostaglandin F2 alpha
SpecificityThis antibody detects PGF1 alpha (33.3%) and PGF2 alpha (1.98%). The antibody will cross-react with 8-iso-Prostaglandin F2 alpha in any species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, RIAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Highly pure 8-iso-Prostaglandin F2 alpha conjugated to porcine thyroglobulin.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2280 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|RIA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab2280 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- De Felice C et al. Oxidative brain damage in Mecp2-mutant murine models of Rett syndrome. Neurobiol Dis 68:66-77 (2014). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 24769161
- Berg K et al. Acetylsalicylic acid treatment until surgery reduces oxidative stress and inflammation in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg : (2012). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 23209276
- Dentchev T et al. Isoprostane F2alpha-VI, a new marker of oxidative stress, increases following light damage to the mouse retina. Mol Vis 13:190-5 (2007). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 17327824