Product nameAnti-ALDH1A3 antibody - N-terminal
See all ALDH1A3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ALDH1A3 - N-terminal
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the N terminal region of human ALDH1A3.
- Mouse kidney tissue lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
Purification notesab80176 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab80176 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa.|
- Information by UniProt
- Acetaldehyde dehydrogenase 6 antibody
- AL1A3_HUMAN antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 1A3 antibody
Anti-ALDH1A3 antibody - N-terminal (ab80176) at 1/50 dilution + mouse kidney tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size: 56 kDa
Observed band size: 54 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 40 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
This product has been referenced in:
- Lee JH et al. Tescalcin/c-Src/IGF1Rß-mediated STAT3 activation enhances cancer stemness and radioresistant properties through ALDH1. Sci Rep 8:10711 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30013043) »
- Miyagishima KJ et al. In Pursuit of Authenticity: Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Retinal Pigment Epithelium for Clinical Applications. Stem Cells Transl Med 5:1562-1574 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27400791) »