Publishing research using ab83431? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab83431 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Wang J et al. miR-9-5p inhibits pancreatic cancer cell proliferation, invasion and glutamine metabolism by targeting GOT1. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 509:241-248 (2019). PubMed: 30591220
- Paredes F et al. Poldip2 is an oxygen-sensitive protein that controls PDH and aKGDH lipoylation and activation to support metabolic adaptation in hypoxia and cancer. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 115:1789-1794 (2018). PubMed: 29434038
- Rojanarata T et al. Fast, affordable and eco-friendly enzyme kinetic method for the assay of a-ketoglutaric acid in medical product and sports supplements. Enzyme Microb Technol 116:72-76 (2018). PubMed: 29887020
- Ye J et al. IDH1 deficiency attenuates gluconeogenesis in mouse liver by impairing amino acid utilization. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:292-297 (2017). Human . PubMed: 28011762
- Lynch S et al. Overcoming substrate limitations for improved production of ethylene in E. coli. Biotechnol Biofuels 9:3 (2016). Functional Studies ; Escherichia coli . PubMed: 26734073
- Long LH & Halliwell B Artefacts in cell culture: a-Ketoglutarate can scavenge hydrogen peroxide generated by ascorbate and epigallocatechin gallate in cell culture media. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 406:20-4 (2011). Functional Studies . PubMed: 21281600