Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7233 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionThe biological function of avidin is not known. Forms a strong non-covalent specific complex with biotin (one molecule of biotin per subunit of avidin).
Tissue specificitySynthesized in hen oviduct and concentrated in egg white (where it represent 0.05% of the total protein).
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the avidin/streptavidin family.
Contains 1 avidin-like domain.
modificationsN-linked glycan at Asn-41 consists of GlcNAc(beta1-2)Man(alpha1-3)[GlcNAc(beta1-4)][Man(alpha1-?)Man(alpha1-6)] Man(beta1-4)GlcNAc(beta1-4)GlcNAc.
- Information by UniProt
- AVD antibody
- AVID_CHICK antibody
- Avidin antibody
- LOC396260 antibody
ab7233 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.