Product nameAnti-CD42b antibody [HIP1] (CF405M)
See all CD42b primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [HIP1] to CD42b (CF405M)
ConjugationCF405M. Ex: 408nm, Em: 452nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Platelet cells (Human)
- Human platelets from normal peripheral blood.
CF405M (Abs/Em Max: 408/450nm). Direct replacement for Pacific Blue dye®, BD Horizon™ V450.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Note: Buffer containing antibody stabilizer solution.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Anti-CD42b antibody [HIP1], prediluted (Allophycocyanin) (ab183213)
- Anti-CD42b antibody [HIP1] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab185769)
- Anti-CD42b antibody [HIP1] (FITC) (ab90950)
- Anti-CD42b antibody [HIP1] (Phycoerythrin) (ab90951)
- Anti-CD42b antibody [HIP1] (Allophycocyanin) (ab90952)
- Anti-CD42b antibody [HIP1] (PerCP) (ab91278)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119496 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 5µl for 106 cells.
ab126026 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
RelevanceCD42b is a platelet activation marker involved in the process of coagulation as an aggregating factor. It interacts with extracellular matrix as well as with adhesion molecules. Its expression and activation seems to be regulated by VEGF and PDGF.
Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- Antigen CD42b alpha antibody
- BDPLT1 antibody
- BDPLT3 antibody
ab119496 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.