Product nameAnti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (PerCP)
See all CD86 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [BU63] to CD86 (PerCP)
ConjugationPerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
B-lymphoblastoid cell line ARH 77
- Human peripheral blood cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.2% PBS
0.2% BSA (high-grade protease free)
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab77131 is purified by size exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use.
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63], prediluted (Allophycocyanin) (ab134385)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] - BSA and Azide free (ab213044)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab233571)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (ab234000)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (PE/Cy5®) (ab234226)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (Phycoerythrin) (ab77226)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (FITC) (ab77276)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77131 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionReceptor involved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte proliferation and interleukin-2 production, by binding CD28 or CTLA-4. May play a critical role in the early events of T-cell activation and costimulation of naive T-cells, such as deciding between immunity and anergy that is made by T-cells within 24 hours after activation. Isoform 2 interferes with the formation of CD86 clusters, and thus acts as a negative regulator of T-cell activation.
Tissue specificityExpressed by activated B-lymphocytes and monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPolyubiquitinated; which is promoted by MARCH8 and results in endocytosis and lysosomal degradation.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation B7-2 antigen 3 antibody
- Activation B7-2 antigen antibody
- B-lymphocyte activation antigen B7-2 2 antibody
ab77131 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.