Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR7593(B)] to CRMP4
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-CRMP4 antibody [EPR7593(B)]
See all CRMP4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR7593(B)] to CRMP4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide, corresponding to residues in Human CRMP4 (UniProt Q14195).
- Human hippocampus and fetal brain lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 7.50 x 10 -10 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126787 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 62 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa).|
FunctionNecessary for signaling by class 3 semaphorins and subsequent remodeling of the cytoskeleton. Plays a role in axon guidance, neuronal growth cone collapse and cell migration.
Tissue specificityMainly expressed in heart and skeletal muscle. Also strongly expressed in fetal brain and spinal cord.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DHOase family. Hydantoinase/dihydropyrimidinase subfamily.
modificationsPhosphorylation on Ser-522 by DYRK2 promotes subsequent phosphorylation on Thr-509, Thr-514 and Ser-518 by GSK3.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell projection > growth cone. Colocalizes with synaptic vesicle protein 2 in the central region of the growth cone.
- Information by UniProt
- Collapsin response mediator protein 4 antibody
- Collapsin response mediator protein 4 long antibody
- CRMP 4 antibody
All lanes : Anti-CRMP4 antibody [EPR7593(B)] (ab126787) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human hippocampus lysate
Lane 2 : Human fetal brain lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 62 kDa
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab126787 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Wang Z et al. Proteomic analysis reveals energy metabolic dysfunction and neurogenesis in the prefrontal cortex of a lipopolysaccharide-induced mouse model of depression. Mol Med Rep 13:1813-20 (2016). PubMed: 26718926