Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to DPP6 - Catalytic domain
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-DPP6 antibody - Catalytic domain
See all DPP6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DPP6 - Catalytic domain
SpecificityThis antibody will recognize the three longest forms of DPP6 but not the 353 amino acid form. It will not recognize the other family members.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab41811 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionPromotes cell surface expression of the potassium channel KCND2 (PubMed:15454437, PubMed:19441798). Modulates the activity and gating characteristics of the potassium channel KCND2 (PubMed:18364354). Has no dipeptidyl aminopeptidase activity (PubMed:8103397, PubMed:15476821).
Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in brain.
Involvement in diseaseFamilial paroxysmal ventricular fibrillation 2
Mental retardation, autosomal dominant 33
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S9B family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Dipeptidyl aminopeptidase IV related protein antibody
- Dipeptidyl aminopeptidase like protein 6 antibody
- Dipeptidyl aminopeptidase related protein antibody
All lanes : Anti-DPP6 antibody - Catalytic domain (ab41811) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse Brain
Lane 2 : DU145 / IL1-beta Cell media
Predicted band size: 98 kDa
Observed band size: 105 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 60 kDa (possible truncated form)
ab41811 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Tabor GT et al. A novel bungarotoxin binding site-tagged construct reveals MAPK-dependent Kv4.2 trafficking. Mol Cell Neurosci 98:121-130 (2019). PubMed: 31212013
- Lin L et al. DPP6 domains responsible for its localization and function. J Biol Chem 289:32153-65 (2014). WB, IP . PubMed: 25190807
- Nadin BM & Pfaffinger PJ A new TASK for Dipeptidyl Peptidase-like Protein 6. PLoS One 8:e60831 (2013). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 23593319
- Lin L et al. DPP6 regulation of dendritic morphogenesis impacts hippocampal synaptic development. Nat Commun 4:2270 (2013). PubMed: 23912628
- Nadin BM & Pfaffinger PJ Dipeptidyl peptidase-like protein 6 is required for normal electrophysiological properties of cerebellar granule cells. J Neurosci 30:8551-65 (2010). PubMed: 20573902
- Jerng HH & Pfaffinger PJ Multiple Kv channel-interacting proteins contain an N-terminal transmembrane domain that regulates Kv4 channel trafficking and gating. J Biol Chem 283:36046-59 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18957440