Publishing research using ab184699? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab184699 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Min Z et al. Cosmosiin Increases ADAM10 Expression via Mechanisms Involving 5'UTR and PI3K Signaling. Front Mol Neurosci 11:198 (2018). PubMed: 29942252
- Zhang YQ et al. A novel synthesized 3', 5'-diprenylated chalcone mediates the proliferation of human leukemia cells by regulating apoptosis and autophagy pathways. Biomed Pharmacother 106:794-804 (2018). PubMed: 29990873
- Lin C et al. EGF upregulates RFPL3 and hTERT via the MEK signaling pathway in non-small cell lung cancer cells. Oncol Rep 40:29-38 (2018). PubMed: 29749533
- Wang B et al. IL-34 Upregulated Th17 Production through Increased IL-6 Expression by Rheumatoid Fibroblast-Like Synoviocytes. Mediators Inflamm 2017:1567120 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28659662
- Wang Y et al. Stromal cell-derived factor-1a and transforming growth factor-ß1 synergistically facilitate migration and chondrogenesis of synovium-derived stem cells through MAPK pathways. Am J Transl Res 9:2656-2667 (2017). PubMed: 28560013
- Fu S et al. Adiponectin deficiency contributes to the development and progression of benign prostatic hyperplasia in obesity. Sci Rep 7:43771 (2017). PubMed: 28256562
- Liu Y & Conboy I Unexpected evolutionarily conserved rapid effects of viral infection on oxytocin receptor and TGF-ß/pSmad3. Skelet Muscle 7:7 (2017). PubMed: 28506310
- Fu S et al. Lack of adiponectin and adiponectin receptor 1 contributes to benign prostatic hyperplasia. Oncotarget 8:88537-88551 (2017). PubMed: 29179455
- Guo J et al. Berberine Protects Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells against LPS-Induced Apoptosis by Blocking JNK-Mediated Signaling. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2016:6983956 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27478481
- Xu Y et al. Mechanisms of PDGF siRNA-mediated inhibition of bone cancer pain in the spinal cord. Sci Rep 6:27512 (2016). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 27282805