Product nameAnti-G-protein coupled receptor 30 antibody
See all G-protein coupled receptor 30 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to G-protein coupled receptor 30
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within amino acids 244-336 of Human G-protein coupled receptor 30 (Uniprot: Q99527).
- HepG2 membrane lysate; Human SNU1 xenograft tissue.
General notesKeep as concentrated solution.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137479 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionReceptor for estrogen.
Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed, but is most abundant in placenta. In brain regions, expressed as a 2.8 kb transcript in basal forebrain, frontal cortex, thalamus, hippocampus, caudate and putamen.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Protein has been detected in the cell membrane, endoplasmic reticulum and Golgi apparatus. It is currently unclear whether this is a cell surface or intracellular receptor.
- Information by UniProt
- CEPR antibody
- Chemoattractant receptor-like 2 antibody
- Chemokine receptor-like 2 antibody
Anti-G-protein coupled receptor 30 antibody (ab137479) at 1/500 dilution + HepG2 membrane lysate
at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 42 kDa
10% SDS PAGE
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded Human SNU1 xenograft tissue labelling G-protein coupled receptor 30 with ab137479 antibody at 1/100 dilution.
This product has been referenced in:
- Vivacqua A et al. Differential MicroRNA Landscape Triggered by Estrogens in Cancer Associated Fibroblasts (CAFs) of Primary and Metastatic Breast Tumors. Cancers (Basel) 11:N/A (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30909585) »
- Santolla MF et al. GPER Mediates a Feedforward FGF2/FGFR1 Paracrine Activation Coupling CAFs to Cancer Cells toward Breast Tumor Progression. Cells 8:N/A (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30866584) »