For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
I have a few questions about this kit:
1. Once the biotinilated antibody is reconstituted, how long can it be stored for? And at what temp should it be stored?
2. What is the difference between the Standard and Control?
3. Are both the Standard and Control vials lyophilized?
Asked on Apr 16 2014
1. The Biotinylated Antibody is provided in liquid form, it is stable at 4°C
2. Standards and Controls are provided lyophilized and should be reconstituted either by the volume stated on the vial or in the Protocol Booklet. They should be used directly once reconstituted and can't be stored.
3. The Standard and Control are both made with recombinant IL-6, only the concentration differs.
Jeremy Kasanov Abcam Scientific Support
Answered on Apr 16 2014