Publishing research using ab100663? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab100663 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Wang Y et al. The positive feedback between lncRNA TNK2-AS1 and STAT3 enhances angiogenesis in non-small cell lung cancer. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 507:185-192 (2018). PubMed: 30454892
- Petrica L et al. Urinary podocyte-associated mRNA levels correlate with proximal tubule dysfunction in early diabetic nephropathy of type 2 diabetes mellitus. Diabetol Metab Syndr 9:31 (2017). PubMed: 28484521
- Shimizu Y et al. A multiplex immunoassay for the non-invasive detection of bladder cancer. J Transl Med 14:31 (2016). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 26830497
- Petrica L et al. Proximal tubule dysfunction is associated with podocyte damage biomarkers nephrin and vascular endothelial growth factor in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients: a cross-sectional study. PLoS One 9:e112538 (2014). Human . PubMed: 25397960
- Rosser CJ et al. Urinary protein biomarker panel for the detection of recurrent bladder cancer. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 23:1340-5 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24714076
- Chang YC et al. The generation of induced pluripotent stem cells for macular degeneration as a drug screening platform: identification of curcumin as a protective agent for retinal pigment epithelial cells against oxidative stress. Front Aging Neurosci 6:191 (2014). Sandwich ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 25136316
- Chen LM et al. External validation of a multiplex urinary protein panel for the detection of bladder cancer in a multicenter cohort. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 23:1804-12 (2014). PubMed: 24920641
- Skiles ML et al. Use of culture geometry to control hypoxia-induced vascular endothelial growth factor secretion from adipose-derived stem cells: optimizing a cell-based approach to drive vascular growth. Tissue Eng Part A 19:2330-8 (2013). Sandwich ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 23668629
- Rosser CJ et al. Multiplex protein signature for the detection of bladder cancer in voided urine samples. J Urol 190:2257-62 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23764080