Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Mesp1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Mesp1 antibody
See all Mesp1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Mesp1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human Mesp1 aa 1-268.
Database link: Q9BRJ9
- Human foreskin cells.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129387 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionTranscription factor. Plays a role in the epithelialization of somitic mesoderm and in the development of cardiac mesoderm. Defines the rostrocaudal patterning of the somites by participating in distinct Notch pathways.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- bHLHc5 antibody
- Class C basic helix-loop-helix protein 5 antibody
- Mesoderm posterior 1 antibody
ab129387 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Xu J et al. Therapeutic effects of CXCR4+ subpopulation of transgene-free induced cardiosphere-derived cells on experimental myocardial infarction. Cell Prolif 54:e13041 (2021). PubMed: 33942933
- Jebeniani I et al. Improved Protocol for Cardiac Differentiation and Maturation of Pluripotent Stem Cells. Methods Mol Biol 1994:71-77 (2019). PubMed: 31124105